It seems I’ve been focusing heavily on sharing all things beauty lately and following in that same pattern, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite drug store beauty finds. I believe I have randomly shared one or two of them with you guys but I don’t think I’ve ever done a blog post specifically sharing my top favorites.
I ordered all of these products off of www.walmart.com from (obviously) their designated beauty section. Recently, Walmart completely redid their website and it has made it much more user friendly all around. Have you guys checked it out? It’s way easier to navigate and find exactly what you’re looking for, whether it be kids clothes (they’ve recently come out with some super cute things I’ve been sharing), home decor (love the random finds I often stumble upon), or beauty items. And the best thing about it all is they are still offering their everyday low prices.
- Loreal Volumnous Mascara – I used this mascara for years! It was the very first mascara I owned (thanks mom) and I’ve told so many people about it. This mascara will give you extremely thick lashes. It applies heavy which is where I think a lot of people go wrong when applying mascara. You want to make sure you apply enough for a thick coat.
- Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner – Another go-to I’ve used for years. I don’t wear eyeliner everyday, but when I do, this is what I use. It’s cheap, applies easily, and I’ve never had an issue with smudging.
- Ardell Faux Mink Lashes – Falsies – gotta love em! I throw them on for photoshoots, church, or any semi-dressy occasion. Faux Mink are my favorite lashes. They hold up better and stand out more in my opinion. I like drama when it comes to lashes so if you do too, try these out! They should last you more than once too.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation – Good coverage, long lasting, and ‘glow’ giving. Try this one out! It’s one of my favs.
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs – I worked with them on a collaboration a few years back and have been hooked on this instant tanner ever since. If you forgot to apply your bronzer the night before and are rushing out of the house, spray this on you for an instant tan/glow. Be careful, it can rub off if you’re not careful.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor – For $8, I’m a fan of this lip color. It has a matte finish yet it is still hydrating and doesn’t dry your lips out. The color stays put for a while. Pretty impressed! BTW, the color I’m wearing in the pictures is ‘Temptation’.
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.