How’s your Christmas shopping going?! Oh, you haven’t started? ;)) me neither!
Well, you’re in luck and hopefully this will be a helpful guide for your Holiday Shopping this year. I plan on doing many round up’s this Holiday season so stay tuned for many, many more ideas coming your way (including the Black Friday & Cyber Monday crazy sales- my favorite!!)
Here is the first… a gift guide for those special women in your life, whether it’s your best friend, sister, mom, aunt, etc. – I tried to make it more versatile for every stage/age with adding the style flare in there too 😉
I’ve rounded up some of my favs- and every item is under $50 (okay, I think one is $55 but J. Crew is having sales left & right so these slippers typically land under that $50 price mark. Like right now they are offering 30% off with the code: SHOPNOW)
(Click on the number above to take you directly to the item)
- This candle from Anthropologie because it’s the BEST.CANDLE.EVER! I’m not exaggerating on this one. Promise 🙂 It sold me from it’s scent, but what I also love about Anthro’s candles are their burning time. An Anthro candle will last you way longer than any ordinary candle. And they always come in pretty jars- that’s a bonus 🙂 Perfect for any age, honestly!
- This necklace because if you haven’t seen the trend- initial/bar necklaces are everywhere! I love this one because it’s simple and cheap!
- This mug because you will win any woman over with a gold mug- at least in my opinion 🙂
- New Balance Shoes are going to be a hit with any younger-ish woman.
- My favorite nail polish– it goes on extremely smooth and easy. This is seriously a steal for the amount of colors you are getting for the price!
- A cute phone case– every girl wants a cute phone case!
- MAC Lipgloss is another favorite of mine (I’m a big fan of anything they sell lip wise) and I’m loving the color options in this palette.
- If you follow me on Instagram – you know that I’m a big fan of fur & this snood is no different. It adds that extra pop to any outfit.
- I looooove me some comfy slippers. And these cute gold ones caught my eye. They’re fun & festive!
- This might not be the best pick for your mama, but it will be a hit with any younger aged woman. These hats are right on trend & I’d like one in every color 🙂
- These are the perfect versatile studs. They’d be a perfect gift for all ages!
Here are a few more ideas that I’d personally love to receive as gifts for Christmas…