Wanted to share with you a few new products I’ve incorporated into my current skincare routine. You might remember this post I shared a few months back, giving you the low down on my skincare regimen. Not a lot has changed, although I’ve added a few new products into my routine that I’m loving!
If you watch my stories on Instagram, you know just how obsessed I am with all things Tula – seriously, it has changed my skin! I use to sell Rodan & Fields and Senegence products, so I’ve been around the skincare block and have tried many products. This line has by far been the best match for my skin. I was in search of something that would eliminate minor acne plus effectively moisturize, helping to fight anti-aging. These products have done just that!
These are the five products I would recommend (and currently use, in this order except for #5) for the Summer season…
- Purifying Face Cleanser – My #1 favorite product! This gel cleanser goes deep into your pores and removes every trace of make up, dirt, and impurities. I can literally see every pore and blackhead after I’m done washing my face. This one is key for those who struggle with acne!
- Pro-glycolic resurfacing gel – This is your toner in a sense. If you look up the benefits of using glycolic acid, you’ll know it’s something you want to include in your skincare routine. Overall it has helped even out my skin tone a ton!
- Aqua Infusion Power Liquid – Everyone’s skin needs hydration. Yes, even those who have oily skin. Because it isn’t oil based, it isn’t going to make you break out. This products deliver hydration and makes your skin wake up and feel alive. Another game changer for your overall look!
- Day & Night Cream – The best moisturizer! Again, this will not make you break out which is why I looooove it. It effectively hydrates your skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kefir Ultimate Recovery Mask – This mask is unlike any other mask I’ve tried. It hydrates your skin sooooooooo much! It instantly moisturizes and helps with any dryness, irritated, or dull looking skin. I can’t rave about this product enough! Between this and the Skin Reviving Treatment Pads, these are the only two masks you need!
If you feel more comfortable buying a kit to start out with to test out and see if you like the products, I would recommend either the Discovery Kit (Normally $86, you will pay $52), or the 3 Step Balanced Skin Bundle. Both of these kits contain most of the products I mentioned above. Or you can go here to view all of their kits or take this quiz to find out what products they would recommend for your skin type.
Whatever you decide, be sure to use the code ELLABROOKS20 to take 20% off your entire order! This coupon code is valid for all full priced products AND kits! So that Discovery Kit I mentioned above, you can order it for $41 total using my coupon code!
All orders over $50 ship free!
PLEASE let me know if you order try these products- I would love to hear your feedback!