- I went into Nordstrom the other day and ended up finding a few cute pairs of denim shorts + a few other things. Below each picture is my thoughts on each item.
- The extra orange-y skin you see is to over compensate how incredibly pale I actually am 😉 I’m currently testing out a new self tanner and will be sharing with you guys shortly.
- You’ll notice the yellow dress is unzipped in the back (or maybe you wouldn’t have)… I had a bit of a zipper malfunction but had to show you how cute it is!
- Have a great day!!!
Wearing this simple tank. Only $10 and comes in tons of colors
Wearing this pair of Levi’s above
Run TTS, however, I always size up in my shorts as I like them to fit looser and longer
Wearing these shorts. They look a little different online but they are the same shorts. These were my favorite. Probably because of the distressing.
Run TTS (again, I sized up. I normally wear a size 27, wearing a 28 here)
Wearing these shorts. I also really liked these. They are a little bit longer so I was able to get away with buying my true size.
I really liked this pair of Levi’s too. Run TTS but again I sized up.
Isn’t this dress ahhmazing?! And it’s under $50! If I was going on a tropical vacation somewhere, I’d scoop it up in a heartbeat. The color, the front tie… love it! It does run a bit small IMO. Size up!
Coke tee (wearing a Small). The color is actually more of a vintage red as seen on the site.
Wearing these shorts again.
- Nail Polish = Black on my toes and Ballet Pink by DND (gel) on my fingers
- You can shop my phone case here