A little late for a Valentine’s Day wish list?! Nahhhh.
I literally just showed this to my husband earlier today soooooooo we’ll see if cupid shows up ;)) These are a few of my favorite items I’ve been eyeing lately… a standard favorite for me- anything GOLD!
What’s on your wish list?! Really… I want to know! Comment below & fill me in! (I’m kind of eyeing everything I can’t fit into and making a wish list for post baby 😉 )
To shop items pictured… click on the actual words/labels below the graphic.
- I love this watch because it’s a. real leather and b. so timeless. I also lean towards everything either cognac or black so it will match everything and clearly be an every day staple!
- This dress is ALL THE HEART EYES! (seriously wish they had emoji’s on here!!!) Not sure I could squeeze this large belly into it at the moment but it’s on my wish list for post baby!
- My husbands love (like love is actually an understatement) for Nike is starting to rub off on me. I can’t get enough Roshe‘s … they are very flattering, comfy, and just all around amazing in my opinion. And like I mentioned above, anything gold wins in my book!
- Fauxfur pom pom accessories (mainly for purses) are all the rage right now! You can basically find any & every blogger wearing them! & this color is so perfect for Spring/Summer!
- Another gold pair of shoes I’m eyeing! These New Balances are going to be one popular shoe!
- Love me some statement rings. This one is no exception!
- Now this purse might be pushing it a little 😉 But, ultimately- this is one of my dream bags. Plus I’m carrying his baby… for the third time. Maybe that’ll be enough to seal the deal.
- Karen Walker Sunnies are my favorite!!! If you don’t have a pair, you need to invest into one. Seriously. Love this fun style!